This week ‘s questions have to do with Christmas or movies made around the holidays. There will be a special question next week to determine 2nd and 3rd place winners. 1st Place winner has been decided, and will be announced on Dec. 26th, 2016. Good luck to everyone in these last 2 weeks! Here are this week’s questions:
- In Gremlins, what are the creatures called by the old Chinese gentleman?
- Billy chases Spike into a store where he is finally killed. What is the name of the store?
3. In the movie Children of Men, how many years have passed since the global infertility began?
4. What is the name of the militant immigrant group who kidnaps Theo Faron?
5. In the B movie Santa Claus Vs. The Martians, why do the Martians kidnap Santa?
6. Who sabotages the toy machine?
7. In Edward Scissorhands, who is the religious fanatic who claims he is the work of the devil
8. Vincent Price’s last role was the inventor in the movie. He was also in a movie which became the basis for The Omega Man and I Am Legend. What was the name of this movie?