This week we’re going to step off the sci-fi path a little and take a look at some superhero movies. How well do you know your comic and movie history? Well enough to answer these questions?
- Can you name all six actors who played in Batman movies and the 1966 television series?
2. In the Spiderman series starring Tobey Maguire, who was Peter Parker’s boss, and who played him?
3. In the latest version of the Superman series, Man of Steel, General Zod is in search of the codex, which contains the entire history and DNA of the planet Krypton. Where does he end up finding it?
4. Who played Lex Luthor in the movie Superman Returns?
5. When did 20th century Fox obtain the film rights to the X-Men series from Marvel?
6. In The Incredible Hulk television series, what other actor was considered before Lou Ferringo for the part of the Hulk?
7. In the 1995 not so well known TV series Mantis, Dr. Hawkins is shot in the spine, causing him to become paralyzed. He uses an exoskeleton to walk, and fight crime, and a power hovercraft. What is the name of the vehicle?
8. In the 2011 version of The Green Hornet, Seth Rogen plays Britt Reid, and Jay Chau plays Kato. Who played Kato in the original TV series?
Just two more questions left in the contest. If you haven’t joined, please do, there still is time, and still more opportunities to win. The last question will be open to everyone, and will be right on my Facebook page. Good luck everyone!