This week we’ll be presenting another sci-fi horror crossover week set of questions. This week we’ll look at some oldies, but goodies.
- In the 1951 original version of the movie The Thing From Another World, what do the sled dogs discover under the snow?
2. What does Carrington use to incubate seedlings grown from the alien seed pods?
3. In the 1957 movie One Million Miles To Earth, where does the government’s experimental craft crash?
4. Where does the creature inside the craft come from?
5. In the 1955 movie, Tarantula, the screenplay by Jack Arnold was inspired by which 1955 Fresco Teleplay Science Fiction Theater episode?
6. The biological research scientist, Eric Jacobs, is deformed, and appears to be a form of Acromegaly. What does this mean?
7. In the 1957 movie, The Incredible Shrinking Man, Scott Carey is on vacation on a boat with his wife. What happens that causes him to begin to shrink?
8. What thought goes through his mind when he finally shrinks to infinitesimal size?
Thank you for everyone who’s participating in the contest, and good luck on this week’s questions. For those who are new, it’s very simple: Just answer the questions in the reply space on the bottom- that’s all there is to it! Whoever has the most questions right at the end will be our grand prize winner. I know we’ve got some pretty sharp sci fi people out there, so don’t be shy, and give it a shot!