XMAS BLOG QUESTION OF THE WEEK NO. 6: HORROR CROSSOVER WEEK
This week’s questions pertain to science fiction movies which cross over into the horror genre, in honor of Halloween week.
- In the movie Lifeforce, American and British astronauts find vampire-like alien beings while exploring which extraterrestrial body?
- In Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness, Ash is trapped back in time to the Middle Ages, and must face an army of the dead he helps create. What is the item called that will help him travel back to his own time?
- In Predator, Anna calls the alien creature by a specific Hispanic name, called “El demonio hace trofeos des los hombres.” In English, what does this mean?
- In the Underworld series, Bill Nigby plays which role?
- Who is considered to be the first true vampire in the series? (Full name, please)
- Who is considered to be the first werewolf? Who was he played by?
- In the movie Species, scientists receive instructions on how to splice alien DNA with our own. They create an alien-human hybrid named Sil. What does Preston finally use to kill her?
- In the 1968 George Romero’s Night of The Living Dead, a comet has caused the dead to rise. Of the seven people who are trapped in an old farm house and must fight off zombies, how many are actually killed by them? Why is the ending ironic? Good luck to everyone who has participated, or will participate in the contest. I hope you are enjoying the questions as much as I enjoy posting them.