The next question is based on the original Star Trek series, so if you’re a Trekkie, it will be right up your alley. In the series:
- What was an important element used to fuel the vessel’s warp drive engines?
- What year was Montgomery Scott(Scotty) born?
- In the episode “The Carbonite Manuever” what is the name of the alien ship which traps the Enterprise in a tractor beam?
- In the episode “The Naked Time” what is causing the crew to grow gradually insane?
- What does Dr, McCoy have trouble with before he arrives on the surface of the planet Ekos in the “Patterns of Force” episode?
- William Marshall plays Dr. Richard Daystrom, who designs a computer capable of making humanoid decisions. He is also famous for a two part movie series, which he has the title role. What is it?
- In the episode “Mirror, Mirror” what distinguishable feature does Spock have that he doesn’t have in other episodes?
- In the episode “Arena”, my fav, what alien presence claims that the Gorns and humans are the real invaders?
- What invention does Kirk make in the episode to use to injure the Gorn?
If you missed a week’s questions, that’s all right. Remember, it’s for the most answers right, not every one. Good luck, everyone!